Memory based exercises & Sequential thinking
This workshop explored the definition of What is Sequential thinking and What is Memory?
The start was with scribbling on paper followed by Memory based exercies.
It was a series of exercises exploring the different types of memories.
Readings from Carl Jung from three books.
- On Dreams
- On Symbols
- On Memories
Workshop module / flow / break up.
- Immediate memories
- Childhood memories
- Future memories
- Dream Memories
- Interval – Carl Jung Reading
- Share Prompts in the Chat box
- Select a Prompt from the Chat box
- Start with the HOW TO?
- Interval – Utagawa’s Sketchbook
- Interval – audio / video off
- Interval – leave the place of working
- Interval – Line / Scribble asana repeat
- Interval – No memories – observation
- Give solutions to others
- Do the final / Conclusive drawing.
There was a basic introduction given to what is Sequential thinking. The participants were not fully clear on what is sequential thinking. There were PDF’s emailed to the participants.
- Material Asana
- Utagawa’s sketchbook
- Carl Jung Readings
- Drawing in Sequence
workshop held Online on – June 05, 2022
Timings: 11 am to 1 pm ( 2 hour online workshop)