It’s December 5th today.
somewhere in august 2022 i stopped drawing. I put away my sketchbook for good. The practice of going to a cafe everyday to draw also stopped. I am trying to recall what made me do this. But i do remember i removed myself from Instagram application sometime then as i did not want to post any further drawings online.
so i did not want to draw, nor share them online or otherwise ( Jab drawing hi nahi hai tau share kya karungaa ).
When you don’t draw:
- you can complete pending tasks much better
- you can do other things, which are non art, non drawing, non visual
- you lose interest in visiting art exhibitions
- your intensity in art drops
- my mom these days often says. ” hope you have not started to draw again. Concentrate on your business “.
- ” No mom. no. I have these pending works today. ” I reply back to mother in confident tone.